Share Your Latest Blog Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, this thread has gone very quiet. Blogging seems to have suffered a bit during the pandemic, just like everything else.

Hope everyone is safe and well.

For anyone who is looking for a special gift this year, or who can't think what to buy, here are my picks of the year's best photography books, which would make great gifts. I have also included a book, which, while not exactly a photography book, is an extra special treat for the senses.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone, this thread has gone very quiet. Blogging seems to have suffered a bit during the pandemic, just like everything else.

Hope everyone is safe and well.

For anyone who is looking for a special gift this year, or who can't think what to buy, here are my picks of the year's best photography books, which would make great gifts. I have also included a book, which, while not exactly a photography book, is an extra special treat for the senses.

I've ordered a couple of those :)

Enjoyed your post, Michele. I don't do New Year Resolutions either but have similar goals for the first few months of the latest lockdowns - minus reading cookery books in any language but English!! Hope you'll get the weather to make good use of the new bbq :)

Like millions of others, I found 2020 to be a difficult year. As well as being plunged into a global pandemic and experiencing all the loss that that brought with it, my family also lost our beautiful mother during the year. While many of us won’t be sorry to see the end of 2020, we are apprehensive about what 2021 will bring. Will it be more of the same or is there real light at the end of the tunnel? With ‘pandemic fatigue’ beginning to set in, I believe we need to find ways to keep going, to get a fresh perspective, to look after our mental health while we remain in uncertain times. I hope these suggestions will help you to do just that, as they have helped me, and if you find them useful please share them so you can help another. Why we all need to start afresh in the new year, and how to do just that!

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Enjoyed your post, Michele. I don't do New Year Resolutions either but have similar goals for the first few months of the latest lockdowns - minus reading cookery books in any language but English!! Hope you'll get the weather to make good use of the new bbq :)

As long as the weather is dry and it's not *too* cold I'll be able to start using the BBQs again. I need to clean out the smoker before I use it again, which is going to be a bit of a pain, though not that hard. I've just been avoiding it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTML

HTML