1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Share Your Latest Blog Post

Discussion in 'Promote Your Blog / Promote Your Blog Posts' started by mneylon, Nov 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. mneylon

mneylon Administrator Staff Member

Want to share your latest blog post?
    Feel free to reply to this thread

2. mneylon

Dermot Barry likes this.
  3. Dermot Barry

Dermot Barry New Member

4. mneylon

5. con

con New Member

6. mneylon

7. Dermot Barry

Dermot Barry New Member

mneylon likes this.
  8. Dermot Barry

Dermot Barry New Member

You know the way you try to learn something, think you've got it but then the next day you've forgotten it again? Science has an answer for that. But be careful, it's so powerful that it can have unintended consequences!!
    Is Overlearning the secret to learning?

9. Dermot Barry

Dermot Barry New Member

10. Dermot Barry

Dermot Barry New Member

New project new post topic! If you're thinking about starting a new online venture like a blog then you have to pay attention to the domain name that you'll pick. However, it's not the only thing you should keep in mind when searching for a name ... Thought Of Your Perfect Domain Name? Avoid This Mistake

11. mneylon

Good point. I'm not sure I'd have worded it the way you did, but it's a valid point / issue to think of

12. Airporter

Airporter New Member

13. WildWillowWays

WildWillowWays New Member

I have just launched a blog charting the ups and downs of my journey as a beginner photographer, http://www.wildwillowways.com. I would love some visitors.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  14. Ian

Ian New Member

I'm a recent blog starter. It is at www.oldireland.ie if anyone is interested? 12 posts so far, with enough ideas and a backlog of stories previously published in UK and American motorcycle mags to keep me going for a month or three. The most popular post so far has been about the history of The Crown bar in Belfast Blogger. The most recent was posted yesterday about Brexit: Blogger

Hopefully they are worth the read! I would love to get a few opinions though.

15. WildWillowWays

Congratulations on the blog site. I like the article Bank Buildings and Me - a little slice of local history.

16. Ian

Ian New Member

Thanks Wild Willow, It's strange, but losing that particular building is almost personal.

I like your site BTW. Keep up the good work.

Cas

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  17. WildWillowWays

Thanks Cas. I was sad to see that building go too, a real part of the past taken away.

18. Ian

Ian New Member

In honour of Wild willow's photo blog, I have posted a few of my own. Many pics were discarded to get this pitiful few!! Photos.

19. WildWillowWays

Some fab photos. Amazing sunflowers!

20. Ian

Ian New Member

Another short post about an old office clock which came from City Hall in Belfast. It would have one have been powered by an ingenious electric mechanism. Damned clever those Edwardians!

An Office Clock from City Hall, Belfast.