Wp Fastest Cache

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
WP Fastest Cache — WordPress Plugins

An interesting caching plugin, which also does a few things that the likes of WP Super Cache doesn't:
  • Minify Html
  • Minify Css
  • Leverage browser caching
  • Combine CSS
  • Combine JS
I installed it on one of my sites yesterday and my score on several of the site speed test's went up quite a bit (WP Super Cache wasn't working properly and W3 Total Cache doesn't work too well with cPanel's version of PHP 7.1)

Grandad

Just gave it a run for its money. It gave a slight improvement on WP Super Cache by a couple of percentage points. Did you test the free or the premium?

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Just gave it a run for its money. It gave a slight improvement on WP Super Cache by a couple of percentage points. Did you test the free or the premium?
For now just the freebie.
I need to find out how many sites / domains paid licenses cover etc.,
My problem is that WP Super Cache isn't working properly on the Centos VM I moved a couple of sites to and I'm not sure what's causing the issues

Grandad

Apparently it's a one-off payment but per site so it could be pricey! The big question is do they provide something in the premium version that can't be provided with other [free] plugins!

I had a couple of problems with Super Cache and Total Cache. If I remember correctly there was some issue with MainWP with one of them and a theme issue with the other. Things are running smoothly now but I'm always open to new ideas.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently it's a one-off payment but per site so it could be pricey! The big question is do they provide something in the premium version that can't be provided with other [free] plugins!

I had a couple of problems with Super Cache and Total Cache. If I remember correctly there was some issue with MainWP with one of them and a theme issue with the other. Things are running smoothly now but I'm always open to new ideas.
I'd prefer to have one plugin that did multiple things instead of 10 different plugins ..

HTML

HTML