What features / things do you want?

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
This is an open discussion
What would you like to see this site do for you?
What features would you find useful?

I think it can be difficult to find the most current blog post and there are a few that haven't been used for some time. If there is a way to make the main 'share your latest blogpost' more prominent that might be helpful. It would be good to see more bloggers interact with each other so maybe a more dedicated space for that would help. Just a thought!

Grandad

A Lounge Bar? Somewhere for general chat/banter? [drinking or smoking is optional].

Personally, I'm not very good at forums [fora?] but others might like it?

Grandad

A Lounge Bar? Somewhere for general chat/banter? [drinking or smoking is optional].

Personally, I'm not very good at forums [fora?] but others might like it?
Bother! Just discovered there is one. Goes to show what a keen fan of Forums I am? [Slaps wrist and makes a note to visit more often]

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I think it can be difficult to find the most current blog post and there are a few that haven't been used for some time. If there is a way to make the main 'share your latest blogpost' more prominent that might be helpful. It would be good to see more bloggers interact with each other so maybe a more dedicated space for that would help. Just a thought!
I'll have a think about that.

At the moment it's a single thread, which is probably far from optimal because you have to either go page by page and read all the posts or jump to the last post.

Would it work better if people created a new thread with their latest blog post?

Something else?

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Bother! Just discovered there is one. Goes to show what a keen fan of Forums I am? [Slaps wrist and makes a note to visit more often]
Well it's there, but maybe it wasn't prominent enough?
Do I need to simply email users to let them know or should I do a post explaining what's where?

DanielAsymn

Is it ethical for bloggers to profit from promoting alcohol consumption, considering the potential negative effects it may have on individuals and society as a whole?

HTML

HTML