Promote Your Latest Blog Post

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Please start a new thread for each of your new blog posts - at the moment there's one very big long thread, which is probably becoming a little unwieldy - though if people want to keep using it feel free.

David

Please start a new thread for each of your new blog posts - at the moment there's one very big long thread, which is probably becoming a little unwieldy - though if people want to keep using it feel free.
Thanks Mr. Admin

Eimear.ryan94

Hey my name is Eimear and I'm just breaking into the blogging game, if you would like to have a look at my first couple of blogs feel free and if you have any constructive criticisms on how to improve then let me know! This will benefit me through my course in journalism. Thanks in advance. My Journey

Hi Eimear,

Great to read your posts and I agree, it's so good to get to do what you're passionate about. We only go around this block once!
I don't really have any advice for you except to try and post regularly if you can. I have just been blogging for a year and I find that if I let three weeks go by without posting something, it's harder to get back to it.
Having a broad theme like My Journey gives you lots of scope and can take you in any direction. If you join Irish Bloggers on Facebook there's a forum for advertising your blog each week, so it might reach more people. If nothing else, it gives you an idea of what others are doing.

Above all, although at times you'll feel as though no-one is reading, don't give up. Blog for yourself first of all, any readers are a bonus! I look forward to reading more of your journey. Best of luck.

www.wildwillowways.com

Reactions: Ian

Eimear.ryan94

Thank you so much WildWillowWays!
I love your photography! I definitely agree that smartphones are destroying photography, sadly but your pictures are so beautiful. Another person doing what they are passionate about :) it makes daily life way more fun at least.
Thanks for the advice, I'll definitely be trying to post regularly to help with my writing and typing skills. Great to know about the Facebook Group I'll be joining that. Thanks again :)

I have just passed the milestone of one year blogging on wildwillowways.com. When I started out just over a year ago I had no idea where the journey would lead me or whether I would even persevere beyond the first few blog posts. Thankfully I did and I continue to find motivation for my blogging and am still passionately developing my interest in photography. My journey continues. In this blog I share some thoughts on the journey so far. Post | WildWillowWays

As a life skill, keeping it simple is a very positive, life enhancing skill. It urges us to stay in the moment, to appreciate the little things but also not to sweat the small (irrelevant) stuff! In art too, simple can be best, but it is not always easy, nor always successful. Is simplicity the ultimate sophistication? Post | WildWillowWays

HTML

HTML