New Post - www.oldireland.ie

Ian

Thanks Mneylon,

Ours were great......when they worked. I have been in touch with a supplier who recommends fitting a heat dissipater in the system to get rid of excess heat when required. It is basically a radiator, and probably best fitted outside since when the weather is that hot, who wants any more heat inside?

Ian

Ian

A couple of new posts on my blog:-

Enjoy. :)

Ian

This one took a while! I have scanned and published a complete magazine from 1911 called The Irish Cyclist, incorporating The Motor Cyclist. There is loads of good stuff in it, from travel stories to the adverts. A real time capsule. Enjoy.

Ian

And another few posts, including an American travellers view of the Island from 1932.

There is another chapter from Harry Franck's travels set to post this afternoon.

Enjoy,

Cas

Ian

The rest of Harry's 1932 travels will be posted by tomorrow morning. The links to date are as follows:

Ian

New week, new post.

Enjoy. :)

Ian

A couple of new posts, including a Christmas quiz to keep you all amused.

The answers to the quiz are set to post on Sunday morning foe those who can't be bothered Googling them.

Enjoy, and Happy Christmas to you all.

I'm not getting notifications about new posts any more. Have just caught up on old ireland posts, sorry to have missed them. Not sure why I don't receive notifications from the site, as I used to get them. Maybe someone can help.

• Sad
Reactions: Ian

Ian

I'm not getting notifications about new posts any more. Have just caught up on old ireland posts, sorry to have missed them. Not sure why I don't receive notifications from the site, as I used to get them. Maybe someone can help.
Sorry Willow,

It could be any number of things, but you probably haven't missed anything of consequence anyway. ;-(

A very Happy New Year to you and all your family

Ian

Thanks Ian, Happy New Year to you too.

My latest blog is a bit of a review of my year as a new blogger and some hopes for the future. Happy New Year to all you bloggers out there, especially those struggling to keep going.

Ian

Two posts on transport problems since the new year. :-(

I hope that is the last of them for the year!

Two posts on transport problems since the new year. :-(

I hope that is the last of them for the year!
Let's hope so Ian.

Ian

A painting of King Billy (and his mate, the Pope) for us all to share.

Enjoy. ;)

Ian

And two more posts to keep you all amused at the end of the month.

Only 11 months to Christmas. ;)

HTML

HTML