New Post - www.oldireland.ie

Ian

Following on from a few recent transport discussions, and to persuade Mneylon that bikes are really a good thing ;-)

Ian

I'm in large wooden spoon mode for Easter. There is nothing quite like stirring up a little controversy after all. You probably need to have an interest in motorcycles to appreciate this one, but see what you think.

Happy Easter.

Cas

Last edited:

Ian

If you haven't been following the oldireland blog then you will have missed a few posts. I've put up one today: That’s entertainment?

There have been others since I last updated this. See below for links.

If you have a view on any of these, feel free to leave a comment.

Enjoy,

Cas

Ian

The commute and it's ongoing maintenance continue......

Ian

And another post. Just a short comment about this years weather.

Ian

The trials and tribulations of running an old BMW R75...…….again.

Ian

A couple more posts this week for your delectation.....

Enjoy :)

Ian

To follow my recent post about my old BMW's starter motor fault, this is its full history with me. If you are not into bikes, there are still lots of photos of interesting places.

Ian

This is roughly what I had planned to write last time. :rolleyes: I suppose it kind of follows on from the last post then?

Ian

The other side of walking...…. nothing too serious though ;-)

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I need to get my eco credentials on the up again, so if anyone out there can help me decide on a good replacement solar system...…...

I blogged about the upgrades on my house which included solar for hot water Getting Most of my Hot Water From Solar Energy Panels

HTML

HTML