Irish Affiliate Programs?

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
If you know of any Irish companies offering affiliate programs that might be suited to bloggers please let us know.

Some might be on affiliate networks like TradeDoubler, CJ.com, WebGains or one of the other networks.

Michele

Ian

Thanks mneymelon.

If I can ever generate enough traffic to make this worthwhile, I'll give it a go.

Ian

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks mneymelon.

If I can ever generate enough traffic to make this worthwhile, I'll give it a go.

Ian
If your site has the right kind of audience it can do well. It doesn't necessarily need "huge" traffic if it's the "right" traffic

CandleWarehouse

At Candewarehouse.ie we will have our affiliate programme starting in the next couple of weeks.

We are the leading (everyone says this, but we are!) Yankee Candle retailer in Ireland and carry the entire range. We have been partners of Yankee Candle since 1999, so have an unrivalled knowledge of the brand.

We also have exclusive and limited edition fragrances, the complete Christmas collection along with ranges from other leading home fragrance brands - Woodwick Candles, Boles d'Olor, Millefiori & Ashleigh and Burwood.

We're based in Naas and offer next day delivery in Ireland and also ship to 18 European destinations.

For more affiliate information see here

Last edited:

HTML

HTML