Affiliate Networks

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
While Adsense is probably the best known and one of the easiest ways of making some money from your blog, there are plenty of other ways.

Affiliate marketing is big business and if you can find a program that fits well with your site and your audience you can do very well.

So here's a few links to help you out:
  • Amazon: their affiliate program has been around for years. You can earn commission on pretty much everything they sell including "marketplace". NB: if you use their API and don't send enough "quality" traffic they will cull you without warning
  • WebGains: they've got several Irish and Irish targeted merchants in their network. You can also signup to other merchants from around the world if you think you've got the right kind of traffic
  • TradeDoubler: same as above, but probably a wider selection of merchants
  • Affiliate Window: similar to the other two, with literally thousands of merchants across multiple sectors
  • Commission Junction: thousands of merchants across multiple sectors and markets. You can search for merchants that ship to specific countries
  • Rakuten: another large network
There are plenty of other affiliate networks out there. Several of the big players have a presence of some kind in the Irish market, though last I heard most of them don't have offices here.

webjuice

Hi, want to run affiliate network in Ireland. Looking for some irish bloggers. Just sent few emails. Is something you can help me with? I have the domain and system. Thanks

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, want to run affiliate network in Ireland. Looking for some irish bloggers. Just sent few emails. Is something you can help me with? I have the domain and system. Thanks
You want to setup a network like TradeDoubler or you just want to get affiliates for a specific site / service / product?

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, Irish affiliate network something like CJ.com or TradeDoubler. What you think.
The Irish market is pretty small and is already well served by both Irish owned networks as well as the international ones. Unless you were able to offer merchants etc., that nobody else had then I'd be sceptical of how well it could do.

webjuice

I think here is big gap. I checked CJ and Affiliate Window and they are not offering any Affiliate programs in Ireland for Irish bloggers. Are you a blogger or just running this forum? Can you add me on skype I would like to know more what you think.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I think here is big gap. I checked CJ and Affiliate Window and they are not offering any Affiliate programs in Ireland for Irish bloggers. Are you a blogger or just running this forum? Can you add me on skype I would like to know more what you think.
Affiliate Window, Webgains, CJ.com, Tradedoubler and others all have programs covering Ireland. There are also a couple of Irish run affiliate networks though I think they're mainly "invite only" at the moment.
I am both a blogger and run this site.

webjuice

are you doing some affiliate marketing? can you add me on skype or can I send you message here? dont want to spam here.

HTML

HTML