1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Share Your Twitter Handle

Discussion in 'Share Your Social Media' started by mneylon, Sep 2, 2016.

1. mneylon

mneylon Administrator Staff Member

Please feel free to reply below with your Twitter handle and a couple of words about your Twitter account.
    Is it business or personal?
    What kind of things do you tweet about?

Emily Gallagher likes this.
  2. mneylon

mneylon Administrator Staff Member

3. unaminhkavanagh

unaminhkavanagh Moderator Staff Member

You can find me at Úna-Minh Kavanagh (@unakavanagh) - I tweet about current affairs, mental health, travel, food and social media. :)

Emily Gallagher and mneylon like this.
  4. Emily Gallagher

Emily Gallagher New Member

If you are looking for me, I am @photosemily. I tweet about photography, travel, and anything else that catches my attention (includes a large dollop of silliness at times).

mneylon likes this.
  5. ballineurope

ballineurope New Member

I have two Twitter accounts. BallinEurope (@bie_basketball) is the main one I use for basketball discussion while Emmet Ryan (@action81) is my personal one that I use for personal, work, and pretty much any other stuff I can think of.

6. Padraig

Padraig New Member

I'm @PadraigFahy and I tweet about personal stuff, gaming, technology, wrestling and memes.

7. Erica Gaffney

Erica Gaffney New Member

You can find me @SmallFeetBigC_ and I tweet about health- both mental and physical. My passion for powerlifting and everything in between

8. lifeofab2b

lifeofab2b New Member

My Twitter is @lifeofab2b and I tweet about all thinks wedding and family life.